become a Scraps Drop-off Member.
TO access our drop-off bins FOR JUST $10/MONTH, sign up using THE button BELOw:
This link takes you to our pay portal, where you can complete your subscription and begin your monthly payments. As a $10/month Drop-off Member, you'll be able to bring your household compostables to one of our two Denver drop-off bins,
as frequently as you'd like.
Scraps drop-off member bin locations:
downtown drop-off bin: 17th & Wazee
(just one block from Union Station, behind Urban Farmer)
*NEW FOR APRIL 2019*
Sun Valley drop-off bin:
Decatur St. & Holden Pl
(just behind Sun Valley Kitchen)
Once you've completed your subscription, we'll send you an official welcome email with all of the details you need to get started!
The basic rules:
- This is for residential customers only (our bins can't handle business/office sized quantities!);
- All of your compostables must be tied in a compostable bag (we'll share links on where to buy);
- You must only put household compostable items in the drop-off bin;
- We cannot accept yard waste at this time;
- You must remember to lock the bin when you're finished!
Please note that this membership is per household, and we're relying on the honor system for everyone to respect this! And please remember that this is a new pilot program for Scraps and for our city, and we'll put our trust in you, our members, that you'll help us make it a successful one.
NEW: LITTLETON DROP-OFF PROGRAM!
Live in the Littleton area? Check out our Littleton drop-off program!