become a Scraps Drop-off Member.
to get access to our new downtown drop-off bin, sign up using THE button BELOw:
This link takes you to our pay portal, where you can complete your registration and begin your $10 monthly payments. (You'll also have the option to support our favorite non-profits, Denver Food Rescue and BikeDenver, if you're so inclined!)
As a $10/month Drop-off Member, you'll be able to bring your household compostables to our downtown drop-off bin - just one block from Union Station - as frequently as you'd like. Once you've completed your subscription, we'll send you an official welcome email with all of the details you need to get started!
The basic rules:
- This is for residential customers only (our bin can't handle business/office sized quantities!);
- All of your compostables must be tied in a compostable bag (we'll share links on where to buy);
- You must only put household compostable items in the drop-off bin;
- We cannot accept yard waste at this time;
- You must remember to lock the bin when you're finished!
Please note that this membership is per household, and we're relying on the honor system for everyone to respect this!
And please remember that this is a new pilot program for Scraps and for our city, and we'll put our trust in you, our members, that you'll help us make it a successful one!
Live in the Littleton area?
Try our Littleton drop-off program!