Hello, Littleton neighbors!
become a Scraps Member today.
Our dropoff program starts Sunday, January 13, 2019!
to get access to our new downtown littleton drop-off bin, sign up using THE button BELOw:
This link takes you to our pay portal, where you can complete your registration and begin your $15 monthly payments. You can also opt to get a household bin & starter kit from Scraps, or use your own!
As a $15/month Littleton Drop-off Member, you'll be able to bring your household compostables to our downtown Littleton drop-off bin, located at Dirt Coffee, our Scraps Drop-off Partner in Littleton - as frequently as you'd like!
Once you've completed your subscription, we'll send you an official welcome email with all of the details you need to get started.
The basic rules:
- This is for residential customers only (the bin can't handle business/office sized quantities!)
- All of your compostables must be tied in a compostable bag (we'll share links on where to buy)
- You must only put household compostable items in the drop-off bin
- We cannot accept yard waste at this time
- You must remember to lock the bin when you're finished!
Please note that this membership is per household, and we're relying on the honor system for everyone to respect this.
Please don’t share the bin code with folks who aren’t part of our drop-off membership family
And please remember that this is a new pilot program for Littleton. We look forward to you, our members, helping make it a successful one!
If you live in downtown Littleton, stay tuned for our forthcoming pickup service, right to your door!